Complaint Review: Whitening Fast

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Barrington Illinois
Whitening Fast

Whitening Fast Dental Pro Sample rip off; cancelled within terms stated: claim no record of cancellation; BEWARE! Internet, Internet

I signed up for sample for tooth whitener. This was a subscription with cancellation within 8 days of order to avoid any additional charges.

I cancelled on their website, but did not receive an email confirmation; then I got an additional charge on my credit card and called to cancel and have the charge removed; they said they would send an email; no email. Then they charged $92 on my card. I called; they claimed my account was active and they had no record of cancellation and now we're outside the 8 day no-fee cancellation. I offered to send the sample back (unopened). Of course, customer service is not how they make money....so, no.

The credit card card card is trying and blocked the charge. However, they are saying that unless I have proof of cancellation, I might have to pay.

Do not trust this company; they make their money off of a subscription scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Fast/internet/Whitening-Fast-Dental-Pro-Sample-rip-off-cancelled-within-terms-stated-claim-no-record-o-1044876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitening Fast