Complaint Review: Whitening Teeth

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Suzzie — Vancouver Washington
Whitening Teeth
Internet USA

First Class Whitening Scam artist, Liars, Advertisement is completely False. there is no such thing as a free trial period. Con- artist. Run the opposite way Henderson or Las Vegas, Nevada Internet-Nevada

While reading my email, I saw this product advertised as a whitening  process with a free trial -pay only the shipping and handling of $1.09 and $3.87.  I signed up to give it a try.  Well, There is not free trial.  I made the order about 9 PM May 18th.  I received the parcel May 27th the following week.  The next day I was checking my account and found a charge for $94.31.  The following day I called the company and told them that I just got the product the day after Memorial Day.

I was told by their rep. that I was charged for the product because I have not called in before the 8th day.  I had not even received the product. There is not product in the box other than the trial pack.  Everything this company says is a scam.  I never had a chance to try the product.  They did not mail it until the 19th, there was a weekend and a holiday.

I immediately cancelled the account.  They said I would not receive any more charges or product.  I asked them for a refund.  They said that I do not qualify for a refund.  I told them that I had not opened the packet and I wanted to return the whole thing.  Kate told me that I did not qualify for a refund. Stay clear of this company-it is a SCAM. Tomorrow I will be talking to my bank to see what can be done about such scamming going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Teeth/internet/First-Class-Whitening-Scam-artist-Liars-Advertisement-is-completely-False-there-is-n-1150997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitening Teeth