Complaint Review: Whitening fast

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Talya — Bath Pennsylvania United States of America
Whitening fast
6330 n.washington st. unit 8 denver,n.las vegas,Internet, Colorado United States of America

Whitening fast they cotacted me through email and promised a trial for $1.03 and promised to never debit my account again. the next day they charged and one week later then 2 weeks later.. denver,n.las vegas,Internet, Colorado

whitening fast is a scam they promise a trial for $1.03 and you can cancel with no problems. these are lies and even though i did cancel that day 12/10/12 they charged me $3.87 on 12/11/12 and i then canceled my debit card on 12/12/12 and they again charged me $78.47 on 12/17/12 i missed this one and i then noticed on 1/14/13 the debit my account $89.32.i am a single mother and can not afford to have this money taken out of my checking account, this is a scam and these representatives that tell you that you have nothing to worry about because they will not charge you anymore they should be ashemed of themselves.

i spoke to my bank representative and they are going to persue this money, when i called a whitening fast customer service person they were not listening to me and continued to tell me i did not cancel, i requested to speak to a supervisor and they told me that there wasnt one. i did get a RMA# to send them the product back but i am reluctant to do so because they claim that if it is open that they will charge me a fee and i do not trust this outfit at all.

i havent had a chance to use the product and i am glad for all i know it maybe harmfull or poison.i will never but a trial on line again they have tainted the idea for me forever with any supplier.i am so frustated right now about these people getting away with a scam like this we are people that work everyday and hard for our money. if we were rich we wouldnt need to by trial offers we could go to the dentist and pay to get our teeth whitened.i will not stop until i am refunded the money they took from me illegally !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-fast/denvernlas-vegasInternet-Colorado-80216/Whitening-fast-they-cotacted-me-through-email-and-promised-a-trial-for-103-and-promised-997332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitening fast