Complaint Review: Whiteovernite

• Updated: Tue, December 12, 2006

• Reported By:Plano Texas
Whiteovernite
whiteovernite.com Internet U.S.A.

Whiteovernite did not refund money after product return Internet

I requested a free sample from this company and then 3-4 weeks later was billed for $100 on my credit card. I received the product later that week.I returned the product June of 2006 (2 days after I received in the mail) and I still have not been refunded for it. It is now December of 2006.

I have called numerous times to talk to a representative but I never actually talk to a person. I do get a machine and I have left at least 10 messages for them to call me back and return me my money but I have yet to receive a call from them.

I even have the delivery number confirmation they requested to give me my refund so they know I returned the product. But still no money. Please do not do the same mistake I did. Call and cancel immediately before they charge you too!!

Brook
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whiteovernite/internet/Whiteovernite-did-not-refund-money-after-product-return-Internet-224960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whiteovernite