Complaint Review: Whiteovernite

• Reported By:sacramento California
Whiteovernite
Internet U.S.A.

Whiteovernite ripoff Internet

On March, 2006, I found an advertisement for TOEFL TEST. This was a free gift but I had to go through a survey and chosed two items. So I chosed two free samples, one is for Youth Factor cosmetics, and the other for Whiteovernite teeth whiting.

When I got my cosmetics sample, I got a paper with them too. I was told I was enrolled a membership, but I can cancel it anytime. When I got my teethwhiting sample, I didn't see any paper. I was charged $3.95 for shipping my free sample in March, 2006 like what it was said on advertisement, but just after a few days. I was charged $106.90 from my credit card account. I didn't know I was charged until I check my Statement;I got my bill from my credit card company on April 2006.I reported this to my credit card company as soon as I got my bill.The Credit card Company Charged my Checking account to pay my credit card. I call The Credit card Company and they can't help me; they said they can't stop this authorization;even when I'm the owner. I mention I don't give any authorization to Whiteovernite but they ...just don't listen,I'm really desperate...is to much money.
They charge my credit card several times...

I called whiteovernite company too;but no answer. I tried to find its website. I realized I was enrolled an membership automatically without being told at the beginning. I collect all the examples to sended back until they send back my money.

The second product they sent to me is smaller than their free sample. I thought it was sample too. I even didn't open it; I think I was cheated. I am hoping I can get my money back.

Pat
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whiteovernite/internet/Whiteovernite-ripoff-Internet-213460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whiteovernite