Complaint Review: Whitesmoke

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By:Eaton Ohio
Whitesmoke
501 Silverside Road Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Whitesmoke I purchased for over $100 an English grammer checking software service and purchased the CD along with the download. I purchased the full package. It took two trys for me to finally get the CD, sometime later. As it turns out I did not get the full version, I got a stripped down version. I thought maybe the cd had the full version but when I opened the package the cd was cracked on half of the cd. Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: WhiteSmoke ripoff

I have contacted the office by email and can get no one to respond, but when I saw they are among those listed in the ripoff section on this website - I wanted to get on board to prevent this from happening to the next person.

I did not get what I paid for and their service is not reputable.

Marion R
Eaton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitesmoke/Wilmington-Delaware-19809/Whitesmoke-I-purchased-for-over-100-an-English-grammer-checking-software-service-and-purc-447367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitesmoke

WhiteSmoke ripoff

AUTHOR: Patrick Rhodus - (USA)

After using the product for a few years they want me to buy the software again. Can you imagine  General Motors asking for you to buy your car again. Anyway, stay away from WHITE SMOKE! If it smells like a rat it probably is a rat.... BUYER BEWARE and I'll tell you I TOLD YOU SO.