Complaint Review: Whitewing Financial - CAMCO

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2005

• Reported By:Morganton North Carolina
Whitewing Financial - CAMCO
1710 S. DAIRY ASHFORD SUITE 207 Huston, Texas U.S.A.

Whitewing Financial - CAMCO ripoff fraudulent billing false claims no proof of original documents Huston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: WHITEWING IS CAMCO AND CAMCO IS WHITEWING

*Consumer Suggestion: Whitewing - CAMCO Support cornerstonesupport.com

This company called me 12/29/04 and asked to speak to my husband, when told he wasn't home, they left a number and said it was urgent. I asked what it was regarding and he said bank information. (I was a bit suspisious of this as my husband doesn't have a bank account). My husband called them back when he arrived home as they said it was "Urgent".

They proceeded to tell him that he owed a debt that was 8 years old. They also rambled off every address he had lived at and the name of the old company that he owed way back then. When my husband told him that he thought this debt had been taken care of years ago, the man (Richard, and the "supervisor" Lewis McQueen) told him that there was a balance of almost $3500. But if it was payed before the end of the year (3days) that he would accept $1300.

My husband told him that he only had $1000, in my checking account right now, and the man told him that he would take that as full payment. At this time we realized this seemed shady, and we hung up and started investigating.

Thank God we found this site! We will not pay them one penny! If they keep harrassing us we will take legal action against them. They are in violation of the statutes of limitation, and also they are not bonded to collect in the state of North Carolina. I am in the process of filing a report with the Attorney General, and also with the FTC (877-382-4357)
Please join me in reporting them. They were shut down once by the FTC under the name CAMCO, but now they are back at it under WHITEWING FINANCIAL.

Robert
Morganton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitewing-Financial-CAMCO/Huston-Texas-77077/Whitewing-Financial-CAMCO-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-false-claims-no-proof-of-original-do-124989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitewing Financial - CAMCO

#1 Consumer Suggestion

WHITEWING IS CAMCO AND CAMCO IS WHITEWING

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

This is the same company. They just use different names trying to pretend to be different companies. Please refence this site to the NC Attorney General and the FTC.

Beverly

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Whitewing - CAMCO Support cornerstonesupport.com

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

Check out this link. This company is supposed to provide compliance support to collection agencies to make sure that they adhere to collection laws of all states.

Yeah, right!