Complaint Review: Whole Sale Car City - WholeSale Car City

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Bridgeport Delaware
Whole Sale Car City - WholeSale Car City
425 North Avenue Bridgeport, Connecticut U.S.A.

Whole Sale Car City Al Lomoriello Used Auto Sales Manager for Key Hyundai makes promise they don't keep.WholeSale Car City Bridgeport Connecticut

On Feb. 18, 2006 we brought a van from Key Hyundai's Whole Sale Car City in Bridgeport, CT. though it was later in the evening we were excited about purchasing this van, which turned out to be a nightmare. 1hr. and 15 minutes after we drove off with the 2000 Windstar the engine light went on, and we'd noticed the passenger's side mirror was cracked in half. No one said anything to us, and when I mentioned this issue to the car salesman Bruno he said he didn't have to fix it.

If you check their website they claim that they go through a check of the entire car, which they never did. The van was so dirty inside that when I complained to the manager he said "what do you expect from an 8,000 car", which really upset my wife.

I've yet to receive a title for this van, like I said it's been a nightmare. Listen to this well the manager tells me to bring the car on 2/20/06 that he will take care of the entire car, so he put's me in a loaner, and when I picked up the car Thursday at 9:00 am.

The engine light was fixed, but the car was still dirty, the oil still the same dirty!, and the Mirror still broken. I can not believe I've paid 8,999.00 for this thing. If anyone has any information for me please email me at bigcobra1117@hotmail.com. Please tell your readers never ever to buy a car from Whole Sale Car City in Bridgeport, Connecticut

Luis
Bridgeport, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whole-Sale-Car-City-WholeSale-Car-City/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06606/Whole-Sale-Car-City-Al-Lomoriello-Used-Auto-Sales-Manager-for-Key-Hyundai-makes-promise-th-177982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whole Sale Car City - WholeSale Car City