Complaint Review: Wholesale Escapes

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Helo — North Conway New Hampshire
Wholesale Escapes
Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Wholesale Escapes We were also tricked into buying a package for $7000 back in 2011. Charleston, South Carolina

We purchased a program with this company and continually get emails even though I have stopped my membership.  They are a. Liars b. deceitful.  We were told that they would not charge a card, we wanted to think it over and check the company out.   We were thinking of buying but and then we got a charge from a new credit card company that we were unable to cancel.

I contacted the BBB and State Fraud Dept. but they were unable to do anything to help me.  There were lots of complaints against this company - and they are almost impossible to reach to contact anyone.  The last I heard was a phone call from them this year looking for a $100 + membership fee to continue.  You can guess what I told them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Escapes/Charleston-South-Carolina-/Wholesale-Escapes-We-were-also-tricked-into-buying-a-package-for-7000-back-in-2011-Char-1037539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Escapes