Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory Corporation

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy — Mandeville Louisiana
Wholesale Factory Corporation
Unknown New York, New York United States of America

Wholesale Factory Corporation Did not delivered one of two cases ordered New York, New York

I ordered two I-Phone 5 cases from Wholesale Factory Corporation on 21 Dec 2012 because of the good price.  They said it would take about six weeks to receive but my card was charged immediately.  When received about six weeks later, only one case was in the small manila envelope and I thought the other would come in a seperate shipment.  The second shipment never came.

As far as the first case received, my daughter immediately commented that it did not fit correctly and the cover over the screen would not lay flat.  I told her to use it a while and maybe it would get better.  It has not. I never checked to see if the case had a serial number or if it was a fake but I will check now that I have read some of the other reports.

As far as the second case it never showed and I have made two calls to the factory (phone number appeared on Visa bill as 914-301-3314).  I received the answering machine on both calls and left messages but no one has returned my call.

I will never give this company my business afgain anmd I will check prior to using someone other than a know comapny like Amazon.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory-Corporation/New-York-New-York-/Wholesale-Factory-Corporation-Did-not-delivered-one-of-two-cases-ordered-New-York-New-Yo-1037756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory Corporation