Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory Shop

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: coneyzz — Odenton Maryland
Wholesale Factory Shop

Wholesale Factory Shop Wholesale Factory, wholesalefactoryshop.com Company sold fake iPhone case, will NOT respond to return requests or any forms of contact at all! Internet

I ordered a 12 South BookBook iPhone case from Wholesale Factory, finding it WAY cheaper than where I was looking elsewhere. I thought I'd found a bargain; how wrong I was.

I received an item of fake leather, obviously very cheaply made. When I requested a return (IMMEDIATELY upon receiving the item), I attempted to file for a return. This was on February 12; it is now March 24 with still NO RESPONSE, despite sending MULTIPLE EMAILS to EVERY ADDRESS ON THE WEBSITE.

There is no provided phone contact. There is simply no way to contact these people, and they're now $40 richer for my eagerness.

Do NOT buy from these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory-Shop/internet/Wholesale-Factory-Shop-Wholesale-Factory-wholesalefactoryshopcom-Company-sold-fake-iPhon-1037498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory Shop