Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: SK — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Wholesale Factory
222 Purchase Street Rye New York 10580 United Stat Rye, New York United States of America

Wholesale Factory Complete internet based company SCAM, they truly took the money and ran. Rye, New York

I placed my order on dec 4 for two iPhone 5 Life Proof cases. The Wholesale Factory removed the money from my account that day.  When the order went through there was a statement saying they were on back order and my order would be shipped around the 12th.  I was ok with this.  On the 13th I received an email saying my order was being shipped in the next 24-48 hours and then it would take 3-10 business days.  I even received a tracking number for my order.  I kept checking until dec 31, in which I began to email them complaining that the tracking number information has not changed and that I would like some information.  Five more emails with generic replies of we will contact you in 24-72 hours and claims that the iPhone cases are all on backorder this is when I began to smell scam! Since you can only contact the company via email and there are no listed phone numbers on their website, I contacted my bank in which they had the phone number listed.  I called the company to only have an automated voice claim to be connecting me to The Wholesale Factory but then you go to voicemail.  I contacted my bank to have them help me to go after the company and thankfully they are aiding me!  I strongly suggest to NEVER order from the Wholesale Factory, even if they are cheaper!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/Rye-New-York-10580/Wholesale-Factory-Complete-internet-based-company-SCAM-they-truly-took-the-money-and-ran-994008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory