gesture

Wholesale Factory
222 Purchase Street Ste. 310 Rye, New York United States of America

Wholesale Factory Scammers and Theives Rye, New York

*General Comment: Same thing happened to me with wholesale

I ordered what was supposed to be a twelvesouth BookBook for iPhone5. What i recieved was not even close. It almost looked like it would fit a 4/4S, but from the colors and textures, I could tell it was a knock off.

No phone number was listed on their site, just a email address. After 72 hours, I recieved no messages back. I called to dispute the transaction with my bank, and there was a phone number tied to the transaction. Of course it was just a voicemail that I left counless messages on and never received a call back.

They are obviously making it nearly impossible to get a refund, since scamming good people out of hard earned money is all they know how to do.

I have already reported them to the BBB, the legal department at twelvesouth, as well as other agencies, as well as posted reviews on countless sites about their lack of business ethics.

If i'm not going to get my money back from this "business", i'm at least going to report them for the trash that they are, and drag them through the mud like they deserve to be.

We all know you are frauds, and we are going to prove it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/Rye-New-York-10580/Wholesale-Factory-Scammers-and-Theives-Rye-New-York-1014427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory

#1 General Comment

Same thing happened to me with wholesale

AUTHOR: MLR - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me with this company. So I went to my bank and told them it was not authorized (the transaction) and I got my money back but my bank is going after them now. I hate this company and I don't understand why they haven't been shut down