Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jdivello — Pueblo West Colorado United States of America
Wholesale Factory

Wholesale Factory I ordered a lifeproof iPhone 4S case, it doesn't work right. I have sent numerous emails to return it and have not had any response.. This is since Feb. 6th. I don't feel like I'm ever going to get a Internet

Wholesale Factory needs to be taken down! I ordered a lifeproof iPhone 4S case Nd the camera lens doesn't line up right making the case unusable! I have tried to email their return center and have not received a response! I keep trying and haven't received anything back! They have no phone number and their sight says you can only return an item with a responding email! Never never never order from this company, I know I won't!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/internet/Wholesale-Factory-I-ordered-a-lifeproof-iPhone-4S-case-it-doesnt-work-right-I-have-sen-1017235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory