legend

• Reported By: Emily — Mt. Sinai New York United States of America
Wholesale Factory

Wholesale Factory SOLD ME FAKE LIFEPROOF NOW MY PHONE IS BROKEN Internet

*Consumer Comment: File a dispute with credit card issuer

So my mom ordered me a Lifeproof from this company for my iPhone 5. We thought wow great deal. Than after over a month of waiting to receive my case I put it on my phone properly (I've used lifeproof before), the phone fell out of my pocket not too far off the ground at all. The case BROKE which also cause my screen to crack. I contacted lifeproof to get a warranty replacement and they said there was in issue with FAKE lifeproof cases so I had to send them the serial numbers on the case. I RECIEVED AN EMAIL WITHIN FIVE MINUTES CONFIRIMING THE CASE WAS FAKE! Now the company won't respond to emails. I leave for Basic Military Training in a few weeks and I need to have a durable case that's why my mom got this for me for Christmas because when the case is real it's military strength. Well now I have a broken case and broken phone and this company won't do anything about it!!! If I wasn't leaving so soon I would definitely follow through with a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/internet/Wholesale-Factory-SOLD-ME-FAKE-LIFEPROOF-NOW-MY-PHONE-IS-BROKEN-Internet-1008443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory

File a dispute with credit card issuer

AUTHOR: Victimized - (United States of America)

Hopefully your mom paid by credit cared. Have her call the card toll free number to report a dispute with Wholesalefactoryshop.com. Have your email documents as proof of your attempts to contact vendor along with the LIFEPROOF communications available when you are requested by the card company to submit. Credit card will advise you that you won't be held $$$ accountable. Make certain you made an attempt to request for a RMA. (They don't usually respond as this is your attempt that you made contact for the 14 day return policy). Good Luck.

Note: I was also a victim and followed the above procedures.