Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Colleyville Texas United States of America
Wholesale Factory

Wholesale Factory Sent cheap & defectiveimitation of LifeProof case; won't respond Internet

I ordered what was advertised as a Purple LifeProof Fre case for the iPhone 5. I received a cheap imitation that was completely defective. I sent emails immediately when I discovered the headphone extender was missing. I also posted on the LifeProof web site, where is was told Wholesale Factory is not an authorized distributor of their products and that LifeProof has not yet manufactured a purple case for the iPhone 5. I immediately emailed a second, third and fourth time, and left phone messages demanding to return the phone for a refund. That was one week ago tomorrow, and I have yet to received anything except automated response emails. I've file a claim with my credit card company and will report them officially for fraud to LifeProof and to Amazon.com where I first saw their sponsored ad. I will also report them to State and Federal consumer fraud agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/internet/Wholesale-Factory-Sent-cheap-defectiveimitation-of-LifeProof-case-wont-respond-Intern-1011180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory