residential

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous44 — Newton New Jersey United States of America
Wholesale Factory
222 Purchase St Suite 310 Internet United States of America

Wholesale Factory Wholesalefactoryshop.com I ordered a Lifeproof cell phone case. They sent me a counterfeit plastic case instead. In order to process a return, you must receive an RMA# through them. They will not respond to emails or phone me, Internet

I ordered a Lifeproof cell phone case. They sent me a counterfeit plastic case instead. In order to process a return, you must receive an RMA# through them. They will not respond to emails or phone messages. Despite the need for an RMA #, I sent the case back to the company.

They refused the package. I am currently disputing the purchase with my credit card company. I have documented all correspondence and information regarding the attempted return of the case. I am not sure how they get away with this but many hard working Americans are being cheated out of their money! Please do not order from this company. Please fight, if you have already ordered from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/internet/Wholesale-Factory-Wholesalefactoryshopcom-I-ordered-a-Lifeproof-cell-phone-case-They-sen-1020895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory