Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: What2do — Internet Michigan United States of America
Wholesale Factory

Wholesale Factory Wholesalefactoryshop.com Wholesale factory shop not shipping package after already paid and not returning emails! Internet

I placed an order on dec. 13 for iPhone 5 chargers and a case, I paid $17.99 for shipping on a $35 order! I checked daily on order processing to check on shipment and order was not sent to fulfillment center to be shipped until the 21st, I have a tracking # from USPS stating they are waiting for the package for delivery! It is now the 28th and they still do not have it! I sent an email on the 18th and got a reply back on 21st saying it was in backorder and that is what took so long, although website said in stock and so did status report for my order I have sent two more emails since with no reply, I can not even cancel order because only contact info is via email! I feel I have been scammed, and ripped off by Internet fraud! Customer service can not really be that bad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/internet/Wholesale-Factory-Wholesalefactoryshopcom-Wholesale-factory-shop-not-shipping-package-af-988012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory