Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Reported By: Angry123 — United States of America
Wholesale Factory
222 Purchase Street, suite 310 rye, New York United States of America

Wholesale Factory Sold me counterfeit Lifeproof phone cases rye, New York

Earlier this month I purchased 3 brand-new Lifeproof iphone cases of which two are for an iPhone 4s and one for an iPhone 5. When I received my package in the mail I knew immediately something wasn't quite right just by the small manila envelope the cases were delivered in instead of a container large enough to hold three 8" x 5" Lifeproof boxes that the cases should normally come in. Upon opening the manila colored envelope, my suspicions were confirmed when the cases only came in a plastic sleeve and nothing more. Worse yet, they screwed up my order and sent me three iPhone 4s cases but no iPhone 5 case!

Upon further inspection I realized what I got were indeed counterfeits!! I know this because I already own a Lifeproof phone case that I bought directly from the manufacturer. Anyhow everything about these cases scream forgery! The front and back covers came apart very easily, the latch on the cases do not stay shut (which is a big problem for a waterproof case), the o-ring which keeps leaks out comes undone easily (another big problem), the inside color of the cover does not match the outside color as an authentic Lifeproof case, and the counterfeit cases are missing serial numbers on the inside front and back covers like a real case. --Without the serial numbers Lifeproof will not warrant the cases against any defects and damages!

So far all my phone calls and numerous emails to Wholesale Factory has gone unanswered so I filed a complaint against them with Lifeproof Company. I was told by a Lifeproof employee that Wholesale Factory is NOT an authorized Lifeproof reseller and their Lifeproof cases are indeed forgeries because of the missing serial numbers. I was also told they get at least 20 complaints a week about Wholesale Factory. I will now file a complaint with my credit card company to try and get my money back. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM WHOLESALE FACTORY, THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Factory/rye-New-York-10580/Wholesale-Factory-Sold-me-counterfeit-Lifeproof-phone-cases-rye-New-York-1021007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Factory