Complaint Review: Wholesale Interiors

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — McDonough Georgia United States of America
Wholesale Interiors
794 Golf Lane Bensenville, Illinois United States of America

Wholesale Interiors Chick Tanner Sold me $14,000 worth of faulty chairs and is not standing by them - We don't warranty our products Sorry! Bensenville, Illinois

We purchased approximately $14,000 worth of chairs from Mr. Tanner 3 months ago. After 2 months the stitching on the chairs started to unravel on 25% of the chairs. We contacted Wholesale Interiours and received the following response from "Customer Service"

From: "WI Customer Service" <customerservice@wholesale-interiors.com>
Date: October 30, 2012 5:41:55 PM EDT
To: "'WI Customer Service'" <customerservice@wholesale-interiors.com>, <laurennoah@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: issues with new chairs just purchased

I am sorry to hear about your chairs coming apart due to use.Unfortunately we do not warranty our products, and this order was delivered over 5 months ago which is out of our thirty day return policy.We can offer you replacements, but you will need to submit another purchase order for them. We currently have 38 in stock and have 100 more coming ETA: 12/26/2012 Best Regards Customer Service Managerhttp://www.wholesale-interiors.comcustomerservice@wholesale-interiors.comPhone: 630-238-8877Fax: 630-238-8470794 Golf Ln, Bensenville, IL 60106

I have called 10 times asking to speak to the owner, Mr. Chuck Tanner. He refuses to take my call. Customer care just told me that he didn't have a phone. LMAO!

Needless to say my attorney will take this from here, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. I asked for the Manufacturer's name and contact info and was denied that as well. They are incredibly rude, and have no intention of providing any level of customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Interiors/Bensenville-Illinois-60106/Wholesale-Interiors-Chick-Tanner-Sold-me-14000-worth-of-faulty-chairs-and-is-not-standin-969601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Interiors