Complaint Review: Wholesale Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Airport Direct Express — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Wholesale Internet Solutions
11000 SW Stratus St., Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Wholesale Internet Solutions Breach of Verbal Contract Beaverton, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Wholesale Internet Solutions- BBB rating & Best Practices

I received a solicitation call from Wholesale Internet Solutions on December 11, 2012, wanting to list my Airport Transportation Service on Google Mobile Phone Search Database, at a cost of $200.00 for the first month and $150.00 each month thereafter. I was told that if I signed up today, I would be listed first because the position for Airport Transportation in the Cincinnati, Ohio area was vacant.

I was told it would take one week for my phone number to go online and someone would contact me after the first week to see if my search terms for Airport Transportation needed to be changed or tweaked. I never received that follow up call. The calls that I did receive from the Google Mobile Phone Searches were from people looking for ice-cream cake, rental cars, and free gas money to go from Cincinnati to Arizona, etc. I got calls for just about everything except taking someone to or from the Airport!

After calling for approximately 2 weeks, attempting to get a call through to the sales person or anyone else, to inform them that the calls I was receiving were not for Airport Transportation. After leaving messages after message to that effect on answering machines, finally on December 24, 2012, I sent her an email stating:

" This service must be some kind of joke, please cancel my listing." She finally returned my call on December 26, 2012, asking why I want to cancel and telling me I was getting calls through their service on a daily basis; however, she did not want to hear that every call I received was about everything except for a ride to the airport. I started my bankcard dispute that same day and told the salesperson in no uncertain terms to cancel my listing.

On January 11, 2013, I was shocked to learn that they had billed my credit card an additional $150.00, so I closed my credit card account and on February 11, 2013, they attempted billing my credit card two days in a row, Fortunately I had closed the account.

The only work I do and advertise to do is airport transportation. If Wholesale Internet Solutions were not a total fraud, why would I want to cancel if I was getting calls to take people to and from the airport? Their service don't work and I will fight from now on to get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Internet-Solutions/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Wholesale-Internet-Solutions-Breach-of-Verbal-Contract-Beaverton-Oregon-1021004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Internet Solutions

Wholesale Internet Solutions- BBB rating & Best Practices

AUTHOR: Wholesale Internet Solutions LLC - ()

Since Wholesale Internet Solutions began in 2011, we have grown from 2 employees to 90 and have become Google Certified Partners and Facebook Studio Edge certified. As is common for many businesses who deal in the volume of clientele we deal with, sometimes there is a customer who feel their experience in doing business with us has been less than adequate. We address each of these on a case by case basis and have attempted to either reconcile with complaintants, credit them additional services, or refund them entirely.

In all fairness, we believe that most legitimate complaints by busineess owners are made via the BBB and though we opt not to pay BBB for membership, our B+ rating with BBB represents our diligence in providing honest and ethical service.

Here's our BBB Profile:

www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/wholesale-internet-solutions-in-beaverton-or-22712301

If you are a prosepective/current client and have any questions regarding our credentials & services, we encourage you to contact our customer service team at 855-287-2225 ext. 235 and also see some of the positive feedback we've received from satisfied clients provided below. We are working on resolving these 6 total complaints filed at RipoffReport that we have received in the last 3 years

Thank you for your consideration and perspective!

Sincerely,

Wholesale Internet Solutions LLC.

As the advertising and marketing consultant for a variety of independently owned businesses, I have had the pleasure of working with Wholesale Internet Solutions for almost two years.  Their knowledge of Facebook advertising and all the possibilities offered by  social media is second to none.  They have done a superb job at helping me help my clients venture into this often confusing and quickly changing world of social media.

During this time my clients have realized a growth in their business including an expansion of their customer base and in particular a younger, customer base that is by and far a result of our Facebook ad campaign.  Their customer service is second to none, and I have no problem asking them questions on behalf of my clients because I know the answers will never be self serving.  They are committed to best serving the customer.

As a small agency, Wholesale Internet Solutions makes my job much easier!

Cathy Rogers-Hickman
CRH Marketing Solutions
Advertising, Marketing & Design

410-560-3307

WIS is great! My rep has great communication and always is listening to our suggestions as we do his. He's never ever pushy like other advertising companies and def try's to do what's best for our business.Wholesale Internet Solutionsis the longest company we have advertised with thus far and he's a huge part of that!

Jenn D'Errico

D'errico' Services

617-447-3327

I have worked with many seo and marketing companies through the years and have always been disappointed. When Wholesale Internet first called me, I was very hesitant to hand over more money, only to be disappointed, yet again. I decided to give Garon a chance since I liked him on the telephone. He sounded knowledgeable and was very personable.
I can honestly say that I have seen my sales increase since working with WIS. I gave him a very small starting budget, but he still managed to give me results.
I have since increased the budget and I know it will result in even more sales. If you want to increase sales, Garon is your man. He is also very responsive. He either answers the phone when you call or calls back very quickly to handle any concerns you have. I highly recommend Wholesale Internet Solutions and feel lucky to be working with Garon to grow my business.

Best Regards,