Complaint Review: Wholesale Internet Solutions

• Reported By: Rev Ann — Jonesboro Georgia
Wholesale Internet Solutions
11000 SW Stratus St Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Wholesale Internet Solutions Totally Deceptive Beaverton, Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wholesale Internet Solutions- BBB rating & Best Practices

I was contacted by the company midday from a person named Kelly who said she was calling from the Facebook marketing department. She said "You know Facebook you would have to live under a rock not to have heard of Facebook. Right?" She went on to explain that my business had been selected in my area to represent the wedding industry on Facebook. I asked where she was located she said our offices are located in California in all the fun and sun. She said that they would make a Facebook fanpage  and that different ads would be made with my approval to go out to 3 million people daily. This all sounds great I thought. And what an honor to have Facebook pick me to call. Right? The price would be $150.00 per month for all this advertising.  Well the next day when checking my bank statement I noticed a $150.00 charge from Wholesale Internet Solutions and an additional charge of $50.00. I call the company back to speak with Kelly who tells me she's sorry that she forgot to mention the $100.00 set up fee which is billed in 2 installments but that she would credit it to my first months bill. She quickly got off the phone saying she had to go to a meeting. I called a manager to explain that I had been deceived. He said how sorry he was but that they have a no refunds policy.  This is a bunch of Bull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Internet-Solutions/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Wholesale-Internet-Solutions-Totally-Deceptive-Beaverton-Oregon-1043624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Internet Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wholesale Internet Solutions- BBB rating & Best Practices

AUTHOR: Wholesale Internet Solutions LLC - ()

Since Wholesale Internet Solutions began in 2011, we have grown from 2 employees to 90 and have become Google Certified Partners and Facebook Studio Edge certified. As is common for many businesses who deal in the volume of clientele we deal with, sometimes there is a customer who feel their experience in doing business with us has been less than adequate. We address each of these on a case by case basis and have attempted to either reconcile with complaintants, credit them additional services, or refund them entirely.

In all fairness, we believe that most legitimate complaints by busineess owners are made via the BBB and though we opt not to pay BBB for membership, our B+ rating with BBB represents our diligence in providing honest and ethical service.

Here's our BBB Profile:

www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/internet-web-hosting/wholesale-internet-solutions-in-beaverton-or-22712301

If you are a prosepective/current client and have any questions regarding our credentials & services, we encourage you to contact our customer service team at 855-287-2225 ext. 235 and also see some of the positive feedback we've received from satisfied clients provided below. We are working on resolving these 6 total complaints filed at RipoffReport that we have received in the last 3 years

Thank you for your consideration and perspective!

Sincerely,

Wholesale Internet Solutions LLC.

As the advertising and marketing consultant for a variety of independently owned businesses, I have had the pleasure of working with Wholesale Internet Solutions for almost two years.  Their knowledge of Facebook advertising and all the possibilities offered by  social media is second to none.  They have done a superb job at helping me help my clients venture into this often confusing and quickly changing world of social media.

During this time my clients have realized a growth in their business including an expansion of their customer base and in particular a younger, customer base that is by and far a result of our Facebook ad campaign.  Their customer service is second to none, and I have no problem asking them questions on behalf of my clients because I know the answers will never be self serving.  They are committed to best serving the customer.

As a small agency, Wholesale Internet Solutions makes my job much easier!

Cathy Rogers-Hickman
CRH Marketing Solutions
Advertising, Marketing & Design

410-560-3307

WIS is great! My rep has great communication and always is listening to our suggestions as we do his. He's never ever pushy like other advertising companies and def try's to do what's best for our business.Wholesale Internet Solutionsis the longest company we have advertised with thus far and he's a huge part of that!

Jenn D'Errico

D'errico' Services

617-447-3327

I have worked with many seo and marketing companies through the years and have always been disappointed. When Wholesale Internet first called me, I was very hesitant to hand over more money, only to be disappointed, yet again. I decided to give Garon a chance since I liked him on the telephone. He sounded knowledgeable and was very personable.
I can honestly say that I have seen my sales increase since working with WIS. I gave him a very small starting budget, but he still managed to give me results.
I have since increased the budget and I know it will result in even more sales. If you want to increase sales, Garon is your man. He is also very responsive. He either answers the phone when you call or calls back very quickly to handle any concerns you have. I highly recommend Wholesale Internet Solutions and feel lucky to be working with Garon to grow my business.

Best Regards,