Complaint Review: Wholesale Marketer/doba

• Reported By:winnipeg Manitoba
Wholesale Marketer/doba
doba.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wholesale Marketer/doba ripoff, scam, biggest fraudster doba.com Internet

I joined this scammers while trying to make some extra bucks on the internet. I told them I was in Canada and it will be difficult to make sale since they don't ship to Canada, this guy Steven said we will have it in the future. When I called later to get my money back I was referred to the agreement that I signed (which I never did) but he explained it by saying when I logged in to their website I agreed. I said does it mean that when I logged in to ebay I have to buy everything. I wish I had known about rip off.com it would have saved me a lot of grief, but I pray that they will never be successful nor prosper since all they do is try to defraud innocent people. I hand you over to Satan, your ill gotten welath you will never enjoy. There is a curse on you that will be passed to your posterity unless you repent and refund my money.

Sundaay
winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Marketerdoba/nationwide/Wholesale-Marketerdoba-ripoff-scam-biggest-fraudster-dobacom-Internet-182786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Marketer/doba