- Report: #154099
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wholesale Marketers
Wholesale Marketers792 E Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.
Wholesale Marketer (A Doba Company) Look Up Doba-(AN E-marketing School In Slovienia ripoff-Whole sale prices? MY foot!!!! I paid 200.00 to join this and get wholesale prices to resell and got prices higher than the products retailed for new. Orem Utah
*Consumer Comment: Complain Everywhere about Doba's SCAM
*Author of original report: Good info and intel
*Consumer Comment: Doba IS a rip-off and SCAM!
*Consumer Comment: Are you also aware
*Consumer Comment: Class Action Suit
*Consumer Comment: The DOBA Rip-Off
*Author of original report: PS To Russ
*Consumer Comment: You sure are cocky ..Reply to russel
*Consumer Suggestion: Umm do you actually do the research?
*Consumer Suggestion: Umm do you actually do the research?
1) you cant see what the Wholesale prices are until you have access to the site which you can only get after you pay your fee.
2) The stuff for the most part the produsts are outdated, refurbished, and worst of all, ( The prices they gave me that they call wolesale average 20% higher than the products ever retailed for brand new). Now i did do some research.
Most of these products on the market now which are the newest and latest up to date products are retailing for still far less than what you pay for their outdated products No, i didnt ask for a refund.
Figured i am just out of the money. If you comunicate with this company, see if they will give you full access to their products to review priceing. Doubt that will happen. all i can say is, "Folks, dont go there!!!!" I bit and got bit.
You know, it seems like there would be some kind of fair trade and commerce laws on the books preventing this kind of thing. And its happening all around us. What does the FBI and other investigative services do with their time?
Or, have these kind of scams become federally legal? Have they found loopholes in the system? Or, is it just a scenario where when a class action suit finally makes its way in, they can buy their way out for a few million, profit 10 or 20 million, and the ripped-off consumer gets pennies on the dollar and still loses his butt even if he was just a consumer level party to the suit?
HA, Ha,. Ya. Bet you have all seen or experienced that scenario before. Bad thing is, I am smart enough to have come up with these kind of scams myself as simple as they are but not smart enough to keep from climing in and getting bit thinking there just might be a legit opertunity to make a residual income however large or small.
Sound like you? Yep. What is the consumer protection agency doing about this stuff? (Fair comerce act.) Is their such a law? No? Used to be? Lets revise the old one or get a new one on the books. Look forward to everyones input on this and i give all my respect and best reguards to the good folks who created and maintain this site.
Thanks for all you do. "Note" I donate to this site occasionally from the home page and i hope all you readers will too when you can. It doesn't have to be alot. Every little bit helps and i just think that is money well spent as this site is like they say. "By consumers,for consumers".
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2005 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Marketers/Orem-Utah-84097/Wholesale-Marketer-A-Doba-Company-Look-Up-Doba-AN-E-marketing-School-In-Slovienia-ripo-154099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)