Complaint Review: Wholesale Marketing Solution

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Huntington Beach California USA
Wholesale Marketing Solution
1990 Main St. Suite 750 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Wholesale Marketing Solution WMS, Ted Southland, Fred A RIP OFF COMPANY THAT PROMISES YOU EXCLUSIVE LEADS, TAKES YOUR MONEY AND GIVES YOU NOTHING DON'T TRUST THESE GUYS Sarasota, Florida

*Author of original report: WMS is right, my boss at the time made me write this phony complaint against you becasue he is very anal and very cheap

*Author of original report: Everything in the original report is true

*Author of original report: Everything in the original report is true, this is a scam terrible company

*Author of original report: The rebuttal above is false

*UPDATE Employee: WMS

I was contacted by Ted Southland, also calls himself "Fred" about offering me exclusive insurance leads that were supposed to be great and only sold to 1 buyer.  The deal sounded great and they wanted $600 from me to get the process going.  I filled out an ACH form, the money was taking right out of my bank account right away.  After that I waited around for leads, none ever came.  I contacted Ted, who was very rude and unprofessional, about getting the leads I paid for, he kept making promise day after day, this dragged for a month and I never got a single lead.  I had realized I had been SCAMMED.  I tried to speak to a supervisor, got the run around, Ted would not refund my money, but kept forwarding emails to a "Fred" whom I believe is an alias Ted uses. This is a dishonest company, DO NOT trust anyone at Wholesale Marketing Solutions, I understand they are trying to solicit to other agencies and scam other companies, please be very careful and report them to the FTC right away as I did.

DO NOT TRUST THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY, I PASTED THEIR WEBSITE BELOW

www.wholesalemarketingsolution.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Marketing-Solution/Sarasota-Florida-34236/Wholesale-Marketing-Solution-WMS-Ted-Southland-Fred-A-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-THAT-PROMISES-YOU-507920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Marketing Solution

AUTHOR: Consumer - ()

The thing about Michael Mukaled of Number 1 Insurance (the one who bought leads from you) is he demands everything and gives nothing back.  He complained right away about your leads becasue he expected our sales team to sell them all right away.  Your rebuttal is correct, he is a bad buyer, i am glad i do not work for him anymore

Everything in the original report is true

AUTHOR: Consumer - ()

Everything that was written against this company is true.  Number 1 Insurance is ran by Michael Mukaled very unethically.  The man is absolutely against employee rights, the rebutalls authored by myself, were done under deress and I really regret lying to protect this awful agency.

Everything in the original report is true, this is a scam terrible company

AUTHOR: Consumer - ()

Check out their original Yelp reviews, all negative.  Number 1 Insurance is a terrible company.  They charge you broker fees for endorsements (which is unheard of), charge you fees on policies they are not allowed to (directly placed with carrier).  Research this company before you buy anything from them, owner is money hungry, greedy and dishonest.  He cares about his bottom line only, and never about his customers or employees.

The rebuttal above is false

AUTHOR: Frank - (USA)

The rebuttal above is false. WMS never returned any of my phone calls, never agreed to refund a penny, and were not willing to resolve the matter. This is a pathetic attempt by the company to try and justify their actions. The company is a scam, no doubt about it. In over a month, only 1 lead, give me a brake, you cannot expect anyone to buy that do you. Your company did not come through on its promises and I know you will not last in business with these type of business practices.

WMS

AUTHOR: WMS - (USA)

We prepared the order, sent one lead, he compalined after one lead, which is fine. Most lead buyers have a little more tolerance, but we gave him credit for a "bad lead". We actually called and confirmed the lead as a good lead, but in this business you learn to be somewhat accepting of these situations and just move forward.

For every hundred or so lead buyers, you get a "bad buyer" similar to a "bad lead". This guy called and insisted upon getting an entire new set of criteria for his leads after one lead. We recently agreed to the campaign and we have every intention of producing his leads or refunding him, considering how nice we have been ,we would have hoped he would return the kindness, but its obviously not the case. He will become a satisfied client or atleast wel will come to a happy resolution.