Complaint Review: Wholesale Match.com

• Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: bsinnc — North Carolina United States of America
Wholesale Match.com
1875 South State Street,Suite T300 Orem, Utah United States of America

Wholesale Match.com The Shipper Failure to Provide Services as Promised and Expected--Part of FLS/Ivy Capital, BDD -No Results Orem, Utah

*Author of original report: Refund Received From Wholesale Match

Wholesale Match aka The Shipper will not respond to me after I have requested a refund of my money for use of their services to find a wholesale supplier. Wholesale Match.com is involved with Fortune Learning System's "coaching" sessions. Business was not achieved according to the expectations given by Forturne Learning and Business Development Divisions (both affiliates).

I have requested refunds from both FLS & BDD, (complaints are pending). Therefore, no business, no need for Wholesale Match which was a part of the FLS program. I did not use their services after "coaching was completed, and notified them I wanted the program canceled. They did not provide a list of good suppliers and I researched and found my own wholesale drop shipper. They provided a list of names, some of whom had never heard of WholesaleMatch and did not provided the drop shipping services I requested.

I have no need for their services since I do not have a business. I do not have a business because services were not provided that was expected upon enrollment.

FLS and Wholesale Match are both owned by Steven Sonnenberg. Does that tell you anything? I have requested a refund from all involved in this money/business scam! I hope that no one elsegets involved with theirdeceptive sales and promises. No one will return my e-mails now that I am demanding a refund. Wholesale Match should do the right thing and refund my money ASAP. They are all owned/affiliated by the same people and need to be stopped from their deceptive sales ploys and business practices.

I will pursue whatever means are necessary to get a refund of the money invested with the businesses involved...FLS/ICI Success, BDD, Wholesale Match.com...I am not going away without a fight. You need to give my money back and all others who have been deceived by your companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Matchcom/Orem-Utah-84097/Wholesale-Matchcom-The-Shipper-Failure-to-Provide-Services-as-Promised-and-Expected-Part-680843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Match.com

Refund Received From Wholesale Match

AUTHOR: bsinnc - (USA)

This update is to confirm that I received a full refund of my money invested with Wholesale Match. The company settled the matter quickly. Thank you for doing the right thing!