Complaint Review: Wholesale Merchant Processing

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Portland Oregon United States of America
Wholesale Merchant Processing
11000 SW Stratus St Suite 150 Beaverton, OR 97008 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Wholesale Merchant Processing Mugging by slick salesmen Beaverton, Oregon

Wholesale Merchant Processing is mugging with a contract. They contacted me and I signed up because I was assured of low rates, which turned out to be 3 times what I had been paying before. When I called to complain and cancel they told me I would be assessed around $3,000 in a cancellation fee.

I decided to just ride out the three year contract and chalk to a bad experience, they then arbitrarily cancelled my account and took out almost $1,300 without notice. When I finally got through to someone about this, they constantly hid behind their contract terms. I was told I HAD to process through them or the account would be considered inactive after 90 days and would be cancelled with their cancellation fee. They said I did not have to be notified of this. The customer service person I spoke with told me they do they because other customers try and do what I did. I was told that if I processed any amount, they would refund my money after 60 days.

Better Business Bureau gives them a D- and they are dozens of reviews not too different than my story except many talk of charges never deposited at all. Do a search on them and find out the ugly story.

Evidently, the only thing worse that signing up to use them is to actually use them to process a credit card. When I did it try and process something, their system declined it, even though it was for just $1. I called customer service, but found they are only open from around 10:45 to 4:45 Monday through Friday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing/Beaverton-Oregon-97232/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing-Mugging-by-slick-salesmen-Beaverton-Oregon-1009923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Merchant Processing