Complaint Review: Wholesale Modern Design

Wholesale Modern Design
21897 S Diamond Lake Suite 400 Internet United States of America

Wholesale Modern Design Light Grey Design The company stole $1700, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wholesale modern design changed name again

I called the company to get a quote on a sofa. The guy said they had the sofa in stock in their NJ warehouse, negotiated a good deal for me, and I agreed to pay $1700. He said the company was not set up to take payments that big with credit card and I would need to do a bank wire transfer to the company account.

I agreed and sent the money (pretty stupid, huh). He then was not in touch for pretty much a week. I called and they never picked up. I left voice messages and e mails. All I got was one vague e mail saying they are arranging for shipment.
I called from a friends phone and left a message pretending I was interested in buying a piece of furniture.

They called back immediately. It was the same guy but he used a new name and pretended he needed to look up my account. The guy then said the sofa got held up in US Customs(thought it was in stock in the NJ warehouse???) He was very vague, not able to give me any time line or receipt of purchase. I started investigating and found out he has ripped many people off. i am so unhappy:-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Modern-Design/internet/Wholesale-Modern-Design-Light-Grey-Design-The-company-stole-1700-Internet-868460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Modern Design

Wholesale modern design changed name again

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

Buyer beware- wholesale modern design has changed name again and is operating under Rugspantone.com. They are still ripping people off