Complaint Review: Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Please Walk Away — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc.
1835 E 6th st #16 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc. WPTI Presentation, Promises, Runaround, Friendly, Cunning, Misleading, Building, Construction, Complimentary Tempe, Arizona

I've read online, in multiple states, of a "Rendition-line" perfume company under various names promising to train employees in an 'entry-level' managment position in order to eventually run an office within the company. While it isn't an overall lie or scam, it is purposefully misleading in order to attract all those people desperate for work in this economy. There are multiple reports online using many different names but it all comes down to this. It is a knock-off fragrance peddling company that promises that you will eventually manage others, and while you attempt to attain that goal, they make money off of you and eventually they'll most likely relocate after swindling you and you will be left jobless once again. You may work long hours, not being compensated annually, only by each bottle that you peddle. How will you peddle that material? I don't know because I can see through feces. Please, I know none of our dream jobs are to be the cash register/guest services person and all of us would like to have the title manager, but please look away and don't doubt your gut feeling and don't be afraid to tell others. I was lucky, a young lady that attended the orientation with me was there to warn others the next day this company was not who they portrayed themselves to be. I, on the other hand, should have exercised my due-diligence and been there with her that morning to warn others and not the one to be warned. Please, if you can't Google a company with ease or they won't tell you who they are before you apply, don't go for it. (Below is a comment I left on another site where the same company got some folks in the state of Washington)

This same company is now in Tempe, Arizona under the guise of WPTI aka Wholesale Perfume Traders Incorporated. I'm embarrassed that I even went to the 2nd interview. It's obvious that you aren't paid hourly, complete commission, and you must sell perfume to see a dime. I don't know if I would call that a scam persay, because they tell you that upfront. They just are extra friendly and phrase it in a way that gives those without a job a sense of hope. It's like a company gives you bottles of perfume, you must peddle it to see a profit. It's not a scam, but it isn't what you think it is. You will only make money if you sell the perfume, end of story. How they go about selling the perfume, I wouldn't know because I didn't stick around to find out. If anything sounds too good to be true and/or you can't find the company online with ease, I'd walk away. Please, do yourself a favor and walk away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Perfume-Traders-Inc/Tempe-Arizona-/Wholesale-Perfume-Traders-Inc-WPTI-Presentation-Promises-Runaround-Friendly-Cunning-866457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc.