Complaint Review: Wholesale Properties Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2015

• Reported By: Rehab Developer — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Wholesale Properties Inc
Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Wholesale Properties Inc Carl Ferrell Be very careful with any dealiongs with this company. Very slick talker and will con the socks off you. Charlotte, North Carolina

*General Comment: Carl Ferrell - Wholesale Properties and DNC Rentals In Charlotte

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Testimony for Wholesale Properties International

This guy buys and sells properties.  He will tell you one thing and do another.  Good luck getting a straight answer.  There are other rehab developers out there that are honest.  This guy is not.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Properties-Inc/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Wholesale-Properties-Inc-Carl-Ferrell-Be-very-careful-with-any-dealiongs-with-this-company-671101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Properties Inc

#1 General Comment

Carl Ferrell - Wholesale Properties and DNC Rentals In Charlotte

AUTHOR: rukjix - (United States of America)

Yes! This guy is a smooth talker and will con you for everything you got, plus some! He is very good at suckering you into doing things and taking advantage of you. If you want to deal with someone, do not deal with this guy! He will rip you off, guaranteed! I know of many people who have had this problem with Carl and I want to tell everyone to BeWaRe!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Testimony for Wholesale Properties International

AUTHOR: BuyWPI - (United States of America)

I remember the day I called WPI standing inside Bank of America, after having a disappointing conversation with some person, claiming they could help me if I send them $199.00. Even still I decided to make a call to WPI and to my surprise a warming voice answered. I was given an assurance that WPI could help me buy my own home even with not so great credit. It has been 4 months working with a credit counselor and WPI staff. I will be moving in my new home in about 2 weeks. The help of the CEO or WPI and his staff have helped and assured me that everything will work out. No games, just people helping other people. If it had not been for WPI, I wouldn't be moving into my own home. It has been a pleasure doing business with this company. WPI listened to my requests in what kind of home I wanted, but also gave me sound advice which makes all the difference in the world. If you want a home of your own, and need some honest help I suggest you call WPI, you won't be disappointed.
G. Rice, Washington DC