- Report: #412932
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wholesale Truck And Finance
Wholesale Truck And Finance363 W. Big Beaver TRoy, Michigan U.S.A.
Wholesale Truck And Finance Buyer Beware Save Your Money TRoy Michigan
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to comment
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Dave Strand Liar
*Consumer Comment: trucker bob is right
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to the fabricated story.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After That I did some research online and found this out,
1. Dave Stand is actually a Stock Broker working for Ameriprise Financial in the same building. That They are unaware that he has a different office / business.
2. That there is NO Business with that name according to Yahoo Yellow Pages
3. That they do not have money to lend but took my money and have no way of getting my money back or funding the truck
4. This is No Wholesale Truck and Finance listed in the State of Michigan per the State Web site.
5. That Moutianeer Leasing is a LLC 100% owed by Dave Strand who's $900,00 home just went into foreclusure per the legal news. here is the CITIMORTGAGE account # 656973359. I used the address form the state filing and did a reverse look up and then ran a Zaba serch for public records.
6. When I found we was a stock broker I went to Finra.com and did a broker search and found that he has a number of compliant filed agianst him.
So hopes this helps others as I am unsure that I will get my $6700 back
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Truck-And-Finance/TRoy-Michigan-48084/Wholesale-Truck-And-Finance-Buyer-Beware-Save-Your-Money-TRoy-Michigan-412932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.