Mississippi

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Honest Person — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Wholesale Truck and Finance
2545 N Opdyke Rd ste 105 Auburn Hills, Michigan United States of America

Wholesale Truck and Finance Mountaineer Leasing These liars are completely unprofessional and sale trash for tractor trailers...STAY AWAY!!! Auburn Hills, Michigan

I was approved to lease a truck from these clowns.  I should have known something was wrong because they wanted to ACH my $5000 deposit before I saw the actual truck and didn't want me to test drive the vehicle due to "insurance issues."  I only saw pictures on their website that looked great, and since I wanted to go to work as an Owner Operator, I took the bait.

When I arrived the vehicle was filty!  They had it parked in a nasty lot of a backyard mechanic.  In front of his poor excuse for a shop was an aweful looking building that looked abandoned.  There were homeless looking people all over the place.  The outside of the truck had scratches all over the crome.  There was rust on the metal and the inside was deplorable!  It looked as if the mechanic walked over the seat cushions with his work boots on and rubbed dirt and oil all over the interior.  There was a thick layer of dirt on everything that I touched.  The company's website stated that they would detail, shampoo the interior, and acid wash the wheels.  The only thing they cleaned out was my bank account!  When I asked the Hill Billy mechanic about cleaning the inside he jumped nasty saying, "Unless they pay me $250 I ain't cleaning out anything."

I am warning all Owner Operators to stay clear of these people.  Go anywhere else to purchase your vehicle, Celedon, Schneider, Lone Mountain...but please leave these clowns alone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Truck-and-Finance/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48326/Wholesale-Truck-and-Finance-Mountaineer-Leasing-These-liars-are-completely-unprofessional-741146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Truck and Finance