• Report: #1019737

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rosaria — Northfield New Jersey United States of America
Wholesale factory

Wholesale factory I ordered an Iphone 4s lifeproof case in december and I never received it. I sent numerous emails and imedetly i got an email back saying they would look into it and get back to me and they never did. Internet

on 12/17/12 I ordered a lifeproof case for my Iphone4S. When I googled lifeproof wholesale factory popped up  and advertised a case for 39.00. So I ordered a white one and using my debit card gave them 42.64.

They sent me what I thought was a tracking number but when I took it to the post office I was told it was a tracking number but nothing had been sent.  I then tried to call several times only to get voice mail. My order # was 5750 Ive tryed several times to email them and when I do an automatic email comes back to me saying they will reply in 24-48 hours which never happened.  So Ive been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-factory/internet/Wholesale-factory-I-ordered-an-Iphone-4s-lifeproof-case-in-december-and-I-never-received-1019737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale factory