• Report: #592008

• Submitted: Sun, April 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 11, 2010

• Reported By: QTCDub — broken arrow Oklahoma United States of America
Wholesale parts company

Wholesale parts company Orangemika, HIDgarage.com HID headlight conversion kits, Automotive HID bulbs, HID headlights, HID kits, Internet

On feb. 2nd 2010 I purchased two sets of HID conversion kits from seller; Orangemika on E-Bay. It took two weeks to recieve them(they appologized). After recieving the item and installing them they did not work. I promptly returned them(I paid return shipping) and requested an exchange.

After waiting three days verifing the seller recieved return items I contacted seller for tracking number of new lights as I  had not recieved them. They of appologized again and said they would ship. When all(3 seperate shippments) items were recieved and installed they did not work again. I promptly contacted seller for a refund and started a dispute with PayPal.

The seller stated that they would send a return shipping label and upon reciept I would recieve a full refund. After waiting a week I contacted seller about  the label as I had not recieved and excalated my Paypal dispute to a claim. I then recieved the label and promptly returned the item and left a negative feedback on E-bay for: Slow shipping, bad communications(as each communication came after several from me), Items not as described due to four sets being NON-working sets etc.

The seller refused the refund until I removed the negative feedback and I refused as that is what ebay is all about. I thought my paypal claim would remedy the situation. Paypal declined my claim as the seller would not acknowledge reciept of the returned items that they provided the shipping label for. Paypal requires proof of return by tracking # to issue a judgement on your behalf. If the seller provides the label with no tracking info. your claim is denied. I did not know that or I would have shipped myself.

The seller then states when I remove the negative feedback they would issue refund. I did not want to do that and contacted Ebay as it is basically blackmail to circumvent the Ebay rules. Ebay forwarded me to PayPal and paypal reopened the claim.

A few days later paypal closed the claim again stating the seller would not acknowledge they had recieved my return evn though I forwarded the Email from the seller stating that they had recieved them.

The seller now has the items, my money and no negative feedback and refuses to issue a refund to this day. With no other recoarse I have set out to help others not get taken by the same actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-parts-company/internet/Wholesale-parts-company-Orangemika-HIDgaragecom-HID-headlight-conversion-kits-Automotiv-592008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale parts company