Complaint Review: WholesalePages.co.uk

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn Carswell — Internet United Kingdom
WholesalePages.co.uk
Suite 59, 22 Notting Hill Gate London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

WholesalePages.co.uk Scam Wholesale Pages Review of Scam Website Scammers Wholesale Pages WholesalePages.co.uk Imzee Consulting Uk-wholesaler.co.uk dailytrader.com aidandtrade.com usawholesalers.com wholesale-canada.com canadianwholesalers.com scam rip off fraud wholesale pages wholesalepages scam rip off fraud review of scammers London United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BEWARE - Con Artists from Pakistan!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I found Wholesale Pages a reliable Platform!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scam artists

*Consumer Comment: Reliable online Resource

*Consumer Comment: I dont believe this!

*Consumer Comment: Fake rebuttals by company?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Holding the wrong end of the stick

*General Comment: Illegal views

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake Report - Should be removed immediately.

*Author of original report: You are running a scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In total Disagreement. Please Remove this Pathetic Report.

I have had a bad time with wholesalepages.co.uk they advertise very attractive products on there home page to pull you in once paid you realise that the products they advertise are old and outdated, wholesalepages.co.uk scam people on there home page!! thinking they hve good deals and that the money you spend to see who has that deal with be worth it! instead wholesale pages take your money and give you some outdated and worthless deals, i am a mum of two who is trying to make a little money to pay bills but am getting ripped of by companies like this!!!!!!

Wholesale pages .. you should be shut down!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WholesalePagescouk/London-Select-StateProvince-/WholesalePagescouk-Scam-Wholesale-Pages-Review-of-Scam-Website-Scammers-Wholesale-Pages-535118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WholesalePages.co.uk

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BEWARE - Con Artists from Pakistan!!!

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

This is a con from Pakistan, all info scraped from free lists. Found at least 4 extremely dangerous websites and lots of broken sites. Prices are ex vat and too expensive to sell online.

It seems that they use data from other sites to con people into buying lists duplicated across domains. Scam is kind, needless to say they refused to refund.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I found Wholesale Pages a reliable Platform!!

AUTHOR: Alexander - (United Kingdom)

I was searching for wholesale page's reviews and found this report. I must say that it is totally wrong and fake information has given there in this report as being an owner of a jewellery site, I registered myself with Wholesale Pages and found it very reliable and worthy for my business. Wholesale Page's representative contacted me for discount and convinced me to do this for their registered buyers. I got more sale from this portal by providing discount as many buyers contacted me to purchase my jewellery. This shows that they are sincere with their buyers and suppliers as this activity give benefits to both parties.
For me Wholesale Pages is best wholesale site and I will recommend all others suppliers to join this and don't consider these fake reports.
Regards,
Alexander

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Scam artists

AUTHOR: Zack - (Gibraltar)

They stole the auction data from our website, pure and simple. Scam artists!

Reliable online Resource

AUTHOR: Malinda - (United States of America)

My experience with the wholesale pages turned out to be really good. Its Auction section is a great tool to access a large number of authentic auctioneers from all over the UK. You can sort out any auction house by location or by product category. The brief overview of every auctioneer with the complete contact information and address available on the site really helped me compare multiple auctioneers and close deal with the best one.

I picked up an auctioneer for the sale of my old books from the latest auctions part of this section and
successfully closed a profitable deal. Though I dont like the dull colors used in its designing yet with respect to user friendliness and functionality, this is for sure that the website is second to none. I use it off and on for business purposes and always refer to my peers and friends.

I don't agree with any bad reports about Wholesale Pages.

I dont believe this!

AUTHOR: Kevin Lee - (United States of America)

After thorough research, I came across Wholesale Pages where I registered. I have been in business for a long time to be able to tell fake and legitimate apart and by the very look of the site, I realized it was a portal I could trust. That was the beginning of a relationship that has been mutually beneficial for both the parties involved.
I mostly sources arts & crafts from Asia. As an owner of a small business, I have been to several of the Far East Asian countries myself. Since I am not a huge fan of flying, I began searching for alternative sources for buying stocks. The prospect of buying locally at the same rate was enticing enough but it is not that easy to locate reliable suppliers who are willing to offer prices just as good. I got all of that at Wholesale Pages.
The various tools offered by the service allow me to do a quick comparison of the prices, giving me an idea of the rates. Even though, we conduct our own market research and employ our own strategies as well but it is always nice to double check because you know you can never be too careful in wholesale business.
Having a profile on the site has been useful for me in many ways. On numerous occasions, all that I need to do is browse the Leads section. More often than not, you come across plenty of useful stuff there. If not, as was the case with me sometimes, you can just leave your lead. On several occasions, suppliers contact me themselves.
It has been an overall satisfactory journey. And I am happy with the service the offer because, for me, it is all about getting a good ROI. That, I did get from Wholesale Pages.
In the end I would like to say that the report seems lacking the factual information and authority, and its good to see that the Wholesale pages community itself is looking into the matters and responding to the reports.

Fake rebuttals by company?

AUTHOR: Jennifer H. - (United States of America)

I stupidly paid for this service because it said "All memberhsips can be cancelled at any time." however when I asked for my money back their support refused it. They said that what that text means is that I can cancel future payments at any time ... so basically I can cancel but I won't get any refund, and if I had not cancelled they would have charged me again. Am I right to say this is a big scam?

I can also confirm what others have said here, it is not wholesale, it's mostly retailers, prices are incorrect, many of the sites are inactive, and there is no room for profit at all. Paypal told me that since it's a service and not through eBay I cannot get my money back. How can scams like this be allowed to trade without being stopped? Is it true that wholesalepages is based in Pakistan?

Anyone with any information please post it here, we need to stop sites like this.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Holding the wrong end of the stick

AUTHOR: Anzi - (USA)

Hey people!
I just thought to have a look over reviews of www.wholesalepages.co.uk but I am a little late cause this idea blinked in my mind after I am done with shopping with it but unexpectedly the review is completely opposite, as I had a great comfy experience with wholesalepages.co.uk so, I would really like to appear here as a good Samaritan. As the matter of fact it sounds immature when we jump in to investing with out even giving a deep thought over complete site like they say do not judge the book by its cover I am a bit surprised to see that you found some appealing product images and you were convinced. First thing is this is not the right way to buy there are a lot more things that one should consider before paying secondly there is no outdated stuff or deals over there my ex class mate who is running a quality business he referred me towards this site and i got positive response and suitable deals so, I am almost satisfied with wholesalepages.co.uk. I found it so weird that some people out there are being cold and leaving a bad impression about some one's quality site. I would really appreciate it if you remove this misunderstanding.
Regards

#8 General Comment

Illegal views

AUTHOR: Avelina - (United States of America)

As a wholesaler and I do have personal experience with the wholesalepages team. I have seen them working , dominating, putting their utmost efforts but comment like these are hihly unacceptable that these people are scam.

Please its a request to all of you, try using the website and contacting the dealers by yourself, not just listen to all these fake reports.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Report - Should be removed immediately.

AUTHOR: Dropship pages - (United Arab Emirates)

Hi all,

The person who is filling these reports is a fraudulent himself and this is clearly evident by the type and nature of reports he is filling against websites of similar nature especially esources.co.uk  which is an extremely disgraceful act and he should be punished for this.

This person is using two particular mediums to defame the top two UK wholesale related sites on the net simply because both, us and esources refused to list their scam company in our directories.

Please have a look at this report and you will understand that the person filling these reports is a fraud himself:

We believe that this report and all such pathetic reports should be removed immediately.

Another thing we would like to point out is that whenever this person replies to the report, he also starts a new duplicate one. This is not going to take the issue far and we request the ripoff report staff to take action against this person and at least remove the duplicate report.

Regards,
Zeeshan Khan

You are running a scam

AUTHOR: Dawn Carswell - (United Kingdom)

What a load of crack, you are running a scam and you know it, special discounts in your dreams. Just search wholesalepages.co.uk scam in google for proof.

I found all your so called wholesalers by doing a simple search in google product search and Alibaba.com, you do NOT list real wholesalers and you do NOT have special prices, you pretend you do.

Why do you:

1. List products that are 5 years old? So that I would think you have such great deals before parting from my money?!

2. List known scammers?!

3. Quote RRP prices that are far higher than the actual RRP, and quote wholesale prices that are lower than the real price?!

To scam me out of my money, that's why. You are a ripoff merchant and should have your own category on this site.

I also found out that you own the following sites by searching for complaints about your business on forums:

uk-wholesaler.co.uk

dailytrader.com

francewholesalers.com

usawholesalers.com

wholesale-canada.com

worldwidedropshipping.com

It looks to me that you are scamming people just the same way on all these sites with the same useless information. Alslo dailytrader.com looks free, why do you need to charge on wholesalepages.co.uk for the same information that is available on dailytrader.com for free. If I had known you offer the same useless info that's available for free on dailytrader.com I wouldn't have even bothered.

Say goodbye to your hard earned cash with wholesalepages.co.uk.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In total Disagreement. Please Remove this Pathetic Report.

AUTHOR: Dropship pages - (United Arab Emirates)

We not only disagree with the report but believe this is a mere effort to deface and hurt our authentic and industry leading wholesale portal. Please read below.

We regret that the user did not have a pleasant experience on our site, however that in NO way constitutes that our company is performing any kind of scam activities. The offers available on our home page are an indicator of the kind of deals that are available through suppliers in our directories. We can guarantee that all these deals or similar ones are available at the present moment.

We reply to all queries within 24 hours (working days). Simply send us an email with your request and we can get back with relevant or similar deals within 24 hours. We are not a new portal that has recently started their operations on the contrary we have been operating for many years and understand the market inside out. We are directly in touch with many suppliers in UK, who not only advertise with us but also send us their special offers on a routinely basis which are then published on our site. Some of these suppliers also offer special discounts exclusively to our members.

We have a dedicated data entry team which constantly reviews and checks all suppliers in our directory and update the data accordingly. We investigate all reports from our members and this is the reason of the success we enjoy. This si further evident by visiting our news section located here: http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/news/news.php . This page clearly shows how frequently we update our site and add new products and suppliers to our database

We would advise Dawn Carsell to directly get in touch with us and we can guarantee to email her special offers and products available at wholesale prices that she was looking for.

Would also like to request the Ripoff Report staff to remove this report as this is more of a customer complaint then a Ripoff report.

Kind Regards,