Complaint Review: Wholesalefactoryshop.com

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Victimized — West Hollywood California United States of America
Wholesalefactoryshop.com
222 Purchase Street, Ste 310 Rye, New York United States of America

Wholesalefactoryshop.com Wholesale Facotry Placed order, received order, LIFEPROOF looked suspicious, requested RMA, no response Rye, New York

1. 01/02/2013, 11:40 pm - Placed an online order for LIFEPROOF Case for iPhone5 ($55.95) (order #8317).

2. 01/02/2013 - Received automated email minutes later confirming my order with item, price, and shipping charges.

3. 01/03/2013 - Received email on from Wholesalefactory with a USPS tracking number for shipment.

4. 01/05/2013 - USPS tracking indicates a Electronic shipping info was received on 01/05/2013 and accepted at a USPS sort facility on 1/12/2013 in Mineola, NY

5. 01/14/2013 - Received order in a brown bubble wrap package. LIFEPROOF case came in a "ziplock" bag with no original box per example from LIFEPROOF website.

6. 01/15/2013 - Did a water test as indicated on instruction sheet and passed the test.

7. 01/15/2013 - Went online to www.lifeproof.com to register for 365 day warranty. To start the warranty process, you had to fill out a questionnaire to "pass the knowledge test of the product". Once passed, questions asked were serial numbers from box, front case, and rear case. No numbers was on front case, there was no box for serial number to provide, and rear serial number was entered but LIFEPROOF indicated it was not a valid serial number. Because I was unable to provide all the serial numbers, I because suspicious that this is a fake product.

8. 01/20/2013 - Sent Wholesalefactory an email on to request for a RMA. (Their paperwork indicates a response will be sent in 24-72 hours).

9. 01/23/2013 - Sent 2nd email asking for RMA using the sent email string.

10. 01/24/2013 - Reported to LIFEPROOF website of possible counterfeit item being sold.

11. 01/24/2013 - No reply from Wholesalefactory and contacted my Credit Card to report a dispute purchase. They will investigate. I don't have to pay for this purchase in the interim as they say I have followed protocol to contact vendor, etc.

12. As of today (01/27/2013 18:47 pm, I have not heard from Wholesalefactory. In reading from other posters, we may not ever heard from them. I was fortunate that I am able to report the dispute and not giving this company my money.

13. If wholesalefactoryshop.com does send me an RMA, I will return this item to them. If not, it will stay with me pending outcome with my credit card issuer. I have notes of my transactions as evidence of my attempts to contact the vendor. Hope potential buyers will read all our complaints before they buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesalefactoryshopcom/Rye-New-York-10590/Wholesalefactoryshopcom-Wholesale-Facotry-Placed-order-received-order-LIFEPROOF-looked-1004536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesalefactoryshop.com