Complaint Review: Wholesales Transmission Distributors

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Marianna Florida United States of America
Wholesales Transmission Distributors
100 S River Road Internet United States of America

Wholesales Transmission Distributors Wholesale Transmission have given me the run around on returns and refunds for over 2months Internet

I purchased a transmission from wholesale transmission distributors for a GMC truck and it worked fine. I then ordered another transmission for an Impala and it did not work. I consult Kevin, operation manager, and he assured me that they was a reputable company and put things straight. We communicated on a regular basis trying to take care of the problem before sending the transmission back.  Finally he agreed to send another transmission out which arrive about a month later. This transmission was worst than the first. It did not work and its obvious that it was not rebuilt( you could see silver paint over the dirt that was on the transmission fluid pan bolts).  After several attempts to contact Kevin, he stated that it was best for them to refund my money. He stated that something else was wrong with the car, causing the tranny not to work. However, when I purchased a transmission from another Company, the car worked fine.  I paid for shipping on the first bad transmission, installation, oil, etc. I then had to pay for shipping on the replacement, but was told that when they receive the transmissions back then they would refund the shipping.  Finally, I sent a bill for the transmission refund, installation of the second transmission, shipping, oil, etc.  I was willing to pick up the charge for having the last transmission installed- if only someone would work with me to resolve this issue. After, several e-mails, I was asked for an address where the tranny could be picked up. After two weeks of providing this information, no one has picked up the transmissions, refunded my money or anything. The date of all this started in August of 2012. Now in Feb. 2013, this has not been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesales-Transmission-Distributors/internet/Wholesales-Transmission-Distributors-Wholesale-Transmission-have-given-me-the-run-around-1016350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesales Transmission Distributors