• Report: #1020269

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: W Travis — Columbus Georgia United States of America
Wholsale Factory

Wholsale Factory W Factory They sold me a fake LifeProof case! Internet

I ordered a LifeProof case for my Iphone 4s from WholesaleFactoryShop.com. It arrived 7-10 days later, damaged. A piece was broken off. Thinking it was a genuine  LifeProof case, I contacted LifeProof customer service and spoke with them about the problem. They were very helpful and after I emailed photos of the case they agreed to replace the front cover. After completing the appropriate paperwork for the warranty, I was notified by LifeProof that is was a "replica" and not a genuine LifeProof product and therefore there is no warranty. There is no phone number or address on the website for WholesaleFactoryShop. I have emailed WholesaleFactoryShop and only get an automated reply stateing they respond to emails  usually within 24-48 hours. I have emailed 2 times over the past 2 weeks and have heard nothing! I was ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholsale-Factory/internet/Wholsale-Factory-W-Factory-They-sold-me-a-fake-LifeProof-case-Internet-1020269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholsale Factory