Complaint Review: Who's Who Among Outstanding Students in America

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — scott Louisiana United States of America
Who's Who Among Outstanding Students in America
1200 G Street NW, Suite800 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Who's Who Among Outstanding Students in America My daughter was selected to receive a book & plaque at a charge of $114.00, which she disappointly never received!! Washington, District of Columbia

In the 2006-2007 school year, my daughter received a letter from Who's Who Among Outstanding students in America, saying that to honor her for her honor status grades we had the option of purchasing a book with her picture and biographical printed in it along with a plaque, in which her name would be engraved on. After a few months we received the items we had ordered, with no problems. We were presented with the SAME letter in the 2008-2009 school year, therefore, we again sent in a $114.00 check (which cleared my bank account jus a couple of weeks after placing the order).

After waiting a few months of NOT receiving the order, I sent an email and received a response back on 12/16/08, saying that the order was in process (their first LIE). Still no order received as a few more months passed. Therefore, I sent out another email asking WHY I still haven't received our items? I got a resonse from Sarah Ketchum on 4/21/09 saying that the books would print by the end of summer and to expect my FULL order then (their 2nd LIE).

I have since tried time & time again to contact them for either my order OR a full refund and have received neither! Much less, an email or call back from the company. I would assume now that their business is closed OR they have moved. We were ripped off of our money but most importantly, my daughter was saddened by the fact that she never received the book & plaque she was promised & we paid for, along with the fact that we sent our ONLY picture copy of her cheerleading picture to be printed in the book and it was never returned to us!! Disappointed & sad customer of WHO'S WHO ASSOCIATION!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whos-Who-Among-Outstanding-Students-in-America/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005-6705/Whos-Who-Among-Outstanding-Students-in-America-My-daughter-was-selected-to-receive-a-boo-867029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Who's Who Among Outstanding Students in America

Grand