Complaint Review: Who;s Who Registry of Academic Excellence

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Andie — Cedar Falls Iowa United States of America
Who;s Who Registry of Academic Excellence
1200 G Street N.W. Washington, D.C., Washington DC United States of America

Who;s Who Registry of Academic Excellence I ordered a plaque for my daughter for her achievement and sent in the money, they cashed the check and never sent me the plaque Washington, D.C., Washington DC

I was sent a letter stating that my daughter was invited to be in the who's who registry of academic excellence.  I ordered a plaque for her wall and sent them a check.  I never received the plaque.  I tried many times to contact the company by mail and phone.  My letters were sent back as not deliverable.  The check was cashed and I have no plaque for my daughter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence/Washington-DC-Washington-DC-20005-6705/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence-I-ordered-a-plaque-for-my-daughter-for-her-achi-848601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Who;s Who Registry of Academic Excellence