Complaint Review: Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence

• Submitted: Mon, February 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: Arlena — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence
1200 G Street NW Suite 800 Washington Dc, District of Columbia United States of America

Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence Sara Ketchum; Adam Camp I feel this is a scam! They promise things that they dont deliver on! Washington, District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Contact

In January 2009 we received a letter from this company stating that my son was nominated for recognition for the 2008-2009 Middle school edition. We were to respond by 02/19/2009. We did, then we had to respond by 02/25/2009 to approve his biography, and we did. On April 22,2009 we purchased a book and added my son's photo for a total of $75. We were told 6-8 weeks and we would have our product. Their website prides this company for a 'quick delivery'.  Today is 02/01/2010 and we still don't have our product. I have spoken with Sara Ketchum several times and each time she stated that there was a delay with the publisher and our product would soon be arriving. Each date they gave me was never fulfilled!

In December 2009, I was told that the product had been received finally in the 3rd party warehouse and would take 2-3 more weeks. I was told that the warehouse was in Georgia. I am in Ohio and know that it should only take 2-3 maximum for a delivery on the same side of the country no matter what delivery service is used. I have left several messages in January 2010 none of which have been returned! I honestly dont know what type of business this is but if I the consumer met each one of their deadlines - they should be meeting their own deadlines. Not one time has this company sent any type of correspondance to let us know they would be any delays. Once we paid we never received anything else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence/Washington-Dc-District-of-Columbia-20005/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence-Sara-Ketchum-Adam-Camp-I-feel-this-is-a-scam-T-563094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence

Contact

AUTHOR: fighting back - (United States of America)

The owner of Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellense now owns a company called www.ourfund.us located in Canton GA. They again are targeting school age children and their parents collecting money for fundraising.