invited

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Angie — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence American Who's Who Association Two years later and still no order received.....most definitely a SCAM!! Washington, District of Columbia

After receiving the acceptance letter, my daughter as well as the rest of the family, was extremely excited and proud of her great accomplishment.  She was a "Who's Who"!  We placed our order on November 6, 2009 and waited and waited and waited.  Nothing ever came.

After several months of waiting, I started with the phone calls.  At first I was being transferred from one person to another and to another.  Then I was getting an answering machine.  I left numerous messages to no avail.  Finally, with a so-called "full" answering machine, I was unable to get through at all.  It has been over two years with no success and I have come to the conclusion that I was scammed and with never get my money back.  Very sad!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005-6705/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence-American-Whos-Who-Association-Two-years-later-a-811993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence