Complaint Review: Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Deanna — Prosser Washington United States of America
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence This company fraudulently took my money. Washington, District of Columbia

I received a letter to state my daughter had been nominated to be in their book. I was really proud of this and did order a book.

The money was immediately taken from my checking account. After a  few weeks I tried to call but got no answer. I left messages.  After a while their answering machine was so full I couldn't leave a message. I tried different times of the day. No response.

I did talk to someone who was hired to take their messages. Still no response. I have even turned them into the BBB. Still I have gotten nowhere with this. I would like my money back and something done to these people. I don't appreciate being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005/Whos-Who-Registry-of-Academic-Excellence-This-company-fraudulently-took-my-money-Washin-958073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence