Complaint Review: Why Not Lease It

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: CKUSA13 — ORLANDO Florida
Why Not Lease It
169 South River Rd suite 18 Bedford,, New Hampshire USA

Why Not Lease It WNLI Acceptance Won't let me buy out...continues to take money from my account monthly!! Bedford,, New Hampshire

A month and a half ago I called in to make my buy out payment (which in itself is a rip off) so I can be done with this company. A month an a half later, a payment comes out of my account. Which is not even the date it would be due. I called in to find out what happened and they stated there was an issue with their system and the buy out didn't go through. I told the Patricia this was not acceptable as they were no longer authorized to take money out of my account. She immediately started screaming at me on the phone and hung up on me after mumbling about a contract. I have never dealt with a situation with someone like this. She said they will apply the payment to my buy out. I have asked for something in writing multiple times before I pay any additional money from 3 different people. Sent emails and faxes.  I have told them they cannot take any more money from my account and they threatened to sue me. Now no one wants to talk to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Why-Not-Lease-It/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/Why-Not-Lease-It-WNLI-Acceptance-Wont-let-me-buy-outcontinues-to-take-money-from-my-ac-1047177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Why Not Lease It