Complaint Review: Why Not Lease It

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Podonk — Mobile Alabama
Why Not Lease It
1750 Elm Street Suite 1200, NH 03104 Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Why Not Lease It Theft of Money, withdrew money from my account without permission Mobile, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: why not lease it rippoff

I recently purchased a set of bunk beds from a local furniture store and they offered Why Not Lease It as a method of payment. I decided to use them, and everything was fine until the end of my contract. I was told that I would have to pay a buy out fee of $150 which was half the price of the bed set. This was not mentioned to me when I signed the contract but I went ahead and paid the fee. After I paid the fee I was told that they would mail me my buyout agreement letter stating that my account was paid off. Its been about 2 months and I still have not received my letter. They took two more payments out of my account before I caught it, so I called the company and they finally got that taken care of but still have not refunded me my money. I was told it would take 7-10 business days before I receive my money and that was 1 1/2 months ago. Now when I call they tell me that the money has been refunded back to my account and it is up to my bank to process it. I have been with the same bank for 12 years now and have never had a problem with them, and my bank says they have not received any thing from Why Not Lease It.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Why-Not-Lease-It/Mobile-Alabama-/Why-Not-Lease-It-Theft-of-Money-withdrew-money-from-my-account-without-permission-Mobile-1040285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Why Not Lease It

why not lease it rippoff

AUTHOR: ari - ()

I to have bought something and used why not lease it and I'm finally over my contract and they are still charging me. I called them to see why I'm still getting charged and they said its a lease it program I now have to pay 286.00 for the Xbox one I fully paid off. This was defiantly not what I signed up for. The guy at Kmart said after my payment is up its mine my payment Is up and still getting charged and I call why nit lease it and they give me attitude not respectful at all. Idk what I should do.