Complaint Review: Wi yu tes

• Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: Marcus — Columbus Ohio USA
Wi yu tes
www.officialwuyitea.com Internet United States of America

Wi yu tes this company charge my check card every month while I just bought only one time a package from them. they keep charge my card 10 dollars every month. since March 2009 they use different name every time they are taking money from your account, Internet

the compagny that call wu yi tea advertize some diet tea then I bought one parkage from them. since this time they charging every month my account about 10 dollars each month since March 2009. When I called them they told me that I bought membership which I didn't notice when I was buying their product. In fact I need those people stop stealing other people. The way they are using to charge your card is very confusing. Every time when you receive your monthly statement from the bank. they used different name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wi-yu-tes/internet/Wi-yu-tes-this-company-charge-my-check-card-every-month-while-I-just-bought-only-one-time-494279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wi yu tes