Complaint Review: Wicked LASERS

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Spavi — Brooklyn Nationwide United States of America

Wicked LASERS I will get OLD before I see a Laser from Wicked - it at ALL Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

*Consumer Comment: Sorry about your loss to Wicked Lasers...

I ordered a Spyder Arctic 3 from Wicked Lasers in JUNE of 2011. As of today - September 16, 2011 I still did not get my laser or evan a tracking number or notification that it was being shipped. Calls to their US number get answered by phone mail, if at all, and emails are obviously being ignored.

After I did a search, I found that Wicked has a bad reputation - I wonder why I haven't seen that when I was searching for where to buy a laser!!?? In ane event, I tried to stop payment on my credit card but I think it is too late - This remains to be seen. However, in my browsing I found a company in New Jersey - Awesome Lasers - whose phones are answered, and whose people are very knowledgeable. I spoke to Tara, who gave me over to Ian, and it turns out that the company made me an offer of $200 off their Cobalt laser if I could provide them with proof that I got ripped off by Wicked Lasers. [continued below]....
..... So I emailed them the Wicked Lasers invoice and I was given $200 discount off their laser which I received two days ago. This is reportedly THREE TIMES more powerful than Wicked's Arctic, which I learned is typically a MAXIMUM of 700 milliwatts - not the 1,000 milliwatts they claim. My Cobalt Laser came with a certification saying that it was individually tested and puts out 1,935 milliwatts. I was skeptical, so I took it to a friend who measured it on a power meter, and it tested over 1,900mw with a beam temperature of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a HOT unit, and I'm glad I ran into Awesome Lasers because I don't think I'll ever see the Arctic 3 I bought from Wicked.

Shame on you, Wicked!!
Kudos to you Awesome

Sometimes the name is descriptive of the service. In these two cases it has been my experience that the names say it all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wicked-LASERS/internet/Wicked-LASERS-I-will-get-OLD-before-I-see-a-Laser-from-Wicked-it-at-ALL-Internet-777618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wicked LASERS

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Joe N. - (United States of America)

We sincerely apologize for the very long delay and inconvenience. We have made changes in our Customer Service department and we are easy to contact now with very swift responses.

We have had some problems with items being out of stock at times but those issues have all been resolved and shipping takes 1 to 3 weeks or sooner.

If your issues have not been resolved yet, please contact us at support@wickedlasers.com or post on our facebook.com/wickedlasers wall and we will get back to you right away.

Please supply us with your Merchant Cart order ID number, shipping address, email address used on the order and the exact name used on the order.

Once again, we apologize that this had to happen and that you were frustrated with us.

Sorry about your loss to Wicked Lasers...

Glad you got the discount on your new one.

Here, unfortunately is the bad news from the BBB site:

Out of Business

According to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Best of luck on getting your money back.