Complaint Review: Wide Open West

• Reported By: zrol33 — Michigan United States of America
Wide Open West
Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Wide Open West Adds charges--Won't answer phone Carol Stream, Illinois

Wide Open West is the worst company I have ever dealt with.  They add unathorized charges to the bill. Their customer phone service requires you to wait at least an hour on the phone before they talk to you. I tried using their 24 hour service at 4:30 am but I got a busy signal.  I tried again and finally got in the queue but got tired and sleepy after a half hour wait.  I cancelled my service after waiting an hour on the phone but I am still getting billed.  One charge was $940.00 for unreturned equipment  I made 2 appointments for equipment pickup but no one showed up.  There is no address listed anywhere to return the equipment to them.  After 6 weeks my account is still unresolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wide-Open-West/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Wide-Open-West-Adds-charges-Wont-answer-phone-Carol-Stream-Illinois-977646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wide Open West