Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: Amanda — portland Oregon United States of America
Widget Love

Widget Love 24-piece makeup brush set Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Makeup Brush Set Shipment

I purchased a 24 piece makeup brush set, through a deal on LivingSocial.com, with Widget Love. My date of purchase was 9-4-12. It is 10-17-12 and I have not yet received my brushes.

I have tried MULTIPLE times to call their customer service number, left multiple voicemails and multiple emails. I have heard nothing back. The voicemail that you get when you call their number sounds like someones land line regular house voicemail, not a businesses.

I called LivingSocials customer service and explained what was going on and they said there was nothing that they could do for me as far as refund or tracking my package, but they did credit my LS account with (I think) $10.00.

Shortly after talking to LS I received an email from Widget love with a tracking number (surprise, surprise). When I tracked my package online it said that it was sitting in California somewhere, and then the next day said it had been returned to Widget love because of an incorrect address- But my address was correct! Something is very fishy! I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-24-piece-makeup-brush-set-Internet-956270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love

Makeup Brush Set Shipment

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had trouble with this order. Did you receive a replacement? If not, please provide us with an ORDER ID number so we can further assist you asap.

We look forward to serving you.

Thanks!