Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: ej — Burlington Ontario
Widget Love

Widget Love Candles were ordered online via Dealfind and only worked for one day. Widget says the lithium batteries only meant to work temporarily. I need to replace them all - that doubles the cost of the cand, Internet

I ordered a set of three candles with remote via Dealfind.  When I received the candles, I removed the plastic so the batteries could work.  The remote only worked for one day.  I bought new lith. batteries for the remote and they still did not turn on.  I could turn them on and off manually at that time.  Widget Love told me to replace all six lithium batteries in the candles as well.

The cost - at the cheapest was $2.50 each  - that's $15.00 plus tax plus the batteries already replaced in the remote - another $2.50 plus tax .  .  . over $20.00 now.  I wanted others to note this is not the great deal they claim it to be.  They really are $40.00 to make them work!  I have unsubscribed from Dealfind and told the representative from Widget Love that I thought it would be ridiculous to add more money and I would no longer buy anything from Widget Love.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Widget-Love/internet/Widget-Love-Candles-were-ordered-online-via-Dealfind-and-only-worked-for-one-day-Widget-1043820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Widget Love